OK, so you’ve bought the Young’uns Audiobook and have already voraciously snaffled it up, and now you’ve got those all-too-familiar David Eagle withdrawal pangs. You just need more David Eagle. Besides, it’s the only thing that you, the kids and your spouse can agree on as family entertainment over the festive period. Fear not, here is a list of some Christmas content that I’ve done over the years to satiate your apatite and ensure peace and happiness within the whole family.
- The 2015 Christmas Young’uns Podcast
- The 2012 Christmas Young’uns Podcast
- Dollop 342 – The Return Of The Real Father Christmas
- Dollop 344 – A Christmas Song from My Teenage Self
- Dollop 345 – The seven Joys Of Mary, Revisited
- Dollop 347 – Oh Christmas Tree, Revisited
- Dollop 348 – The Snowman, Revisited
- Dollop 349 – A Christmas Song From My Eleven-Year-Old Self
- Dollop 354 – In Which I Hypothetically Kill Off Aled Jones
- Dollop 356 – Father Christmas’s Risk Assessment Form
- Dollop 357 – Christmas Ambience For Lonely People
I think this will be the last time I’m in touch on here before Christmas. I’ll be back in the new year for my next exciting project, where everyday I revisit each David’s Daily Digital Dollop from 2016 and offer up a second by second, word by word analysis and commentary on each Dollop in turn. No, not really. Merry Christmas.